The Preset Discount feature allows you to add discounts to multiple services, classes, products, memberships, and packages. You can create discounts for special occasions such as holidays and festivals and conveniently add them when checking out clients in Vagaro.
To use a Preset Discount when checking out a customer, follow the steps below.
- How to Create Preset Discounts in Vagaro
- How to Use a Promo Code from a Preset Discount Online (For Clients of a Vagaro Business)
1. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Select the Customer as well as the service, class, product, membership, or package that's been added to one of the preset discounts you've created. Click here to learn how to create a preset discount.
You'll see the Apply a Discount drop-down below. Select this option. Then select the specific discount you want to apply.
3. You'll be able to see the percentage of the price that's getting deducted under Use Pts on the right side of the Checkout screen. In the example below, the preset promotion includes a 50% discount off the Men's Haircut service.
4. After entering the remaining payment, click Checkout.
If your Vagaro employee account has a limit set on discounts you can offer (either by price or percent), when you click Checkout you'll see an Approval Required dialog pop up.
- Click Next.
- Select an employee with the access level to approve your discount and have them log in to approve the discount.
- When they click Approve, the transaction can be completed.