To undo the checkout of a service if a cash amount was entered incorrectly or if the wrong customer was checked out, follow these steps:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Select the completed appointment. Then click Undo Service Checkout.
- Click Yes to confirm the action!
*Remember, you can only undo the checkout of a service that was paid with either cash or check. If an additional item such as a product was added to the transaction, you would not be able to undo the checkout of the product.
Let's get started!
Undoing the Checkout of a Service
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Find the checked out appointment. Then select it.
*A gray color on the appointment block means the service has been checked out.
3. Select Undo Service Checkout.
4. If you've integrated your account with Quickbooks or Xero, you'll see an alert indicating that if the transaction data of the appointment is synced with either of these programs, you will still have to manually remove it from Quickbooks or Xero account.
Click OK after reviewing the summary.
5. Click Yes to confirm undoing the checkout.
6. The status of the appointment will change from Completed to Confirmed once you undo the checkout. This is indicated by an orange color on the appointment block.
Select the appointment to check out the service again.
7. Select Service Complete (Checkout) to redo the checkout