To undo the checkout of a service in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Once you access your calendar and locate the appointment, select it to undo the checkout.
- Once you select the appointment, click Undo Service Checkout.
- Click Yes to confirm the action.
*Remember, you can only undo the check of a service that was paid with either cash or check. If an additional item such as a product was added to the transaction, you would not be able to undo the checkout of the the product.
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Once you access your calendar and locate the appointment, select it to undo the checkout. A gray color on the appointment block means the service has been checked out.
3. Once you select the appointment, click Undo Service Checkout.
4. You'll receive an alert if you've integrated your account with Quickbooks or Xero, indicating that if the transaction data of the appointment is synced with either of these programs, you will still have to manually remove it from Quickbooks or Xero. Once you're finished reviewing the information, click OK.
5. Click Yes to confirm undoing the checkout.
6. Once you undo the checkout, the status of the appointment will change from Completed to Confirmed. This is indicated by an orange color on the appointment block. Select the appointment to check out the service again.
7. Once you select the appointment, click Service Complete (Checkout) to redo the checkout