To add customer surveys, consent forms, liability waivers, as well as other custom documents to a customer profile, follow the steps below.
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Select the Customer.
3. Click the green Fill New Form button. Then select the form you want to add to the profile. Remember you first have to create the form on the Forms Management page before you can add it to a client's profile. Click this link for more information: How to Create a Form in Vagaro.
4. Once you're finished filling out the form, click Save at the bottom of the screen.
5. Once you've added the form, you'll see it on the left side of the page. Click the date it was submitted to view the form.
6. Once you select the submitted form, you'll be able to update it. Click Edit to do so.
7. Once you're finished editing the form, click Save. This action creates a separate submittal date on the left side of the page.
8. When editing a form, you can also view additional information about the document that was filled out. Click Details.
9. Once you get to the Details page, you'll be able to see:
- The Date and Time the form was submitted.
- The device that was used to fill out the form.
- The client's IP Address and Location when submitting the document.
10. When you access a completed form, you can print, export it or remove it. Click the print icon to get a paper copy. Click the icon with the downward arrow to export the form to a PDF. Click the trash icon to remove it.