The Transaction List allows you to run detailed reports on all transactions that are checked out, create refunds, see current and past transactions and print and email customer receipts.
To see if a deposit went to the correct merchant account from the Transaction List, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Transaction List on the left side of the screen.
- Select a date range. Then click Advanced Filters.
- Once you've selected Advanced Filters, select the employee whose deposits you want to view. Then click Run Report.
- Once you run the report, you'll be able to see the deposits on the right side of the screen under Merchant Account.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Transaction List on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the box under Transactions From-To: to set a date range. For example, if you select This Month, you'll be able to run a report to see merchant account deposits within this period. To select a custom date, select the From and To dates on the calendar.
4. Click Advanced Filters.
5. Click the drop-down under Deposit in Merchant. Then select the employees whose deposits you want to see.
6. After selecting the merchant accounts, click Run Report.
7. Once you run the report, you'll be able to see all the merchant account deposits on the right side of the screen. In the example below, there were three credit card transactions that deposited to Lisa Smith's account.