The Transaction List allows you to run detailed reports on all your transactions, create refunds, see current and past transactions and print and email customer receipts.
To run a report to see items sold by a specific service provider when running a transaction list report on the Desktop Version, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Transaction List on the left side of the screen.
- Once you're finished selecting the date range and the service providers, click Run Report.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Click Transaction List on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the box under Transactions From-To: to select a date range. The report will include transactions during this period.
4. Click the drop-down under Service Providers to choose the service provider. The transactions of the selected employees will be included in the report. Click Select All to include all employees in the report. Click Select None to deselect the employees.
5. Once you're finished choosing the service providers, click Run Report.
6. Now that you've run the report, you'll be able to see details about items that were sold by your employees.