The Transaction List allows you to run detailed reports on all transactions that are checked out, create refunds, see current and past transactions and print and email customer receipts.
To see deposits from the Transaction List, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Reports.
- Select Transaction List.
- After selecting the preferred date range as well as the merchant account deposits you want to include in the report, tap Submit. Tap Apply Filter. Then tap Go.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Reports.
3. Select Transaction List.
4. Select the Date Range.
5. Once you've selected the date range, tap the filter icon.
6. Select the employee whose merchant account deposit you want to see. Once you're finished selecting the employee, tap Apply Filter.
7. Tap GO when you're finished adding the filters.
8. You can see the merchant account the transaction deposited to. In the example below, a Visa transaction deposited to Jessica Cutter's merchant account.