To view all your credit card transactions and deposits when using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Reports.
- Select Deposits.
- After selecting a date range for your report as well as the correct merchant account, tap Go to submit your report request. You're all set!
Remember all batches occur at 3 PM Pacific Time or 6 PM Eastern Time. Batches normally take about 24 hours to deposit to your bank account. For transactions that occur after 3 PM on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, it takes about two days to deposit to your account. This is because banks are closed on Sundays.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Reports.
3. Select Deposits.
4. Select the date range. Then tap the drop-down below this to select the merchant account you want to see. Tap Go once you're finished.
5. You can see your Gross Sales, the total amount of Fees that were deducted as well as the total amount of Refunds and Chargebacks.
6. If you swipe down on the screen, you'll be able to see more details about the deposit, including:
- The number of Typed vs. Swiped fees.
- The total Gross Sale.
- The total monthly fee.
- The total dollar amount and number of refunds and chargebacks.
- The total Net Deposit or Net Sale.
Once you select the deposit itself, you'll be able to see additional details.
7. If you selected the deposit, you'll be able to view more details, including:
- The transaction and deposit date.
- The transaction number.
- The transaction type.
- The customer's name.
- The last four digits of the client's credit card.
- The account type. For example, you'd be able to see if it was a Visa, Discover or Mastercard.
- The Gross Sale for that transaction.
- The fees that were deducted.
- The Net Amount that was collected from the sale.