To view all your credit card transactions and deposits, follow these steps.
Related Article: Credit Card Deposits Report - Web Version
- Tap More and tap Credit Card Processing.
- Under Merchant, select the merchant account holder whose deposits you want to see. Tap Edit Nickname to edit the nickname of the merchant account.
Application Date shows the date the credit card application was submitted. Connect To shows the business name the account is associated with.
- To view the merchant's deposits, tap the Deposits tab. Tap Report Date Range to change the dates, and Apply Filters to run the report.
- You can see your Gross Sales, the total amount of fees that were deducted from the transactions, the total amount of refunds and chargebacks, and your net deposit (this is the amount you see in your bank statement).
- Scroll down to see all the deposits that went through for each date within your selected date range.
- The date the deposit went through
- The total number of swiped transactions, and the amount you received from these types of transactions
- The total number of typed transactions and the amount you received from these transactions
- The total for both typed and swiped transactions
- The total amount of typed and swiped fees that were deducted from the transactions
- Deducted transaction fees
- The total amount of fees that were deducted
- The total amount and number of refunds
- The total amount and number of chargebacks
- The net deposit you earned on that date (this is what you will see in your bank account)
Select a date to view more specifics.
- Selecting a deposit date allows you to see a more detailed list of the deposits you received.