To view all your credit card transactions and deposits, follow these steps when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro.
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Credit Card Processing.
- Select the Deposits tab to run a report to see all your credit card deposits.
*Remember all batches occur at 3 PM Pacific Time or 6 PM Eastern Time. Batches normally take about 24 hours to deposit to your bank account. For transactions that occur after 3 PM on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, it takes about two days to deposit to your account. This is because banks are closed on Sundays.
View Your Credit Card Deposits
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Credit Card Processing.
3. Under Merchant, select the merchant account holder whose deposits you want to see. Tap Edit Nickname to edit the nickname of the merchant account.
Next to Application Date, you can see the date the credit card application was submitted. Next to Connect To, you can see the business name the account is associated with.
4. To view the merchant's deposits, select the Deposits tab. Under Report Date Range, select a date range.
Tap Apply Filters when you're ready to run the report.
5. You can see your Gross Sales, the total amount of fees that were deducted from the transactions, the total amount of refunds and chargebacks, and your net deposit (this is the amount you see in your bank statement).
6. Scroll down towards the bottom of the screen to see all the deposits that went through for each date within the date range you selected. You can specifically see:
- The date the deposit went through.
- The total number of swiped transactions as well as the amount you received from these types of transactions.
- The total number of typed transactions as well as the amount you received from these transactions.
- The total amount of typed and swiped fees that were deducted from the transactions.
- The transaction fees that were deducted.
- The total amount of fees that were deducted.
- The total amount of refunds and chargebacks.
- The net deposit you earned on that date (this is what you will see in your bank account).
Select a date to view more specifics.
7. Selecting a deposit date allows you to see a more detailed list regarding the deposits you received, including:
- The transaction number (Tran Num).
- The transaction type (Tran Type).
- The type of transaction (Swiped vs. Typed Transactions).
- The customer's name (Name).
- The last four digits of the credit card that was used (Last 4 of Acct).
- The credit card type (Acct Type).
- The gross amount (Gross).
- The discount fee (Disc Fee).
- The transaction fee that was deducted (Per Tran).
- If a refund was issued (Refund).
- The fee that was deducted (Fee).
- The net amount you received (Net Amount).
View Your Merchant Account Information
1. From the main Credit Card Processing page (More > Credit Card Processing), select Merchant Info to view your merchant account information.
2. Under Business, you can see your DBA, Legal Business Name, Address, and Website.
3. Under Bank Document, you can see your bank information, the amount of time you've had the account (Time of Ownership), and your EIN.
Under Business License, you can see your Business Type, MCC/SIC Code, Monthly Volume, and the percent you own of the business.
You'll only see the Percent Owned option if you selected LLC, Private Corporation, or Public Corporation as the business type.
4. Under Personal, you can see your Name, Address, Email, Mobile Number, and Social Security Number.
5. Under Personal ID, you can see your ID Number, the state the ID was issued (ID State Issued), the date the ID was issued (ID Issue Date), the expiration date of the ID (ID Expiration Date), as well as your Date of Birth.