To run a report to see Typed, Swiped, and EMV credit card transactions that occurred within a specific date range using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Reports.
- Select Transaction List.
- After selecting the preferred date range as well as the transaction type you want to include in the report, tap Submit. Tap Apply Filter. Then tap Go.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Reports.
3. Select Transaction List.
4. Tap the box near the top of the screen to select the Date Range.
5. You'll have multiple options to select. Select Custom at the bottom of the screen to select a specific date range.
6. Once you've selected the date range, tap the filter icon at the top of the screen.
7. Select Credit Card Transaction Mode.
8. Select the transaction types you want to include in the report. Then tap Submit at the top of the screen.
9. Tap Apply Filter at the top of the screen.
10. Tap Go.
11. Once you find the transaction, select it to view more details.
12. You'll see the transaction type towards the bottom of the screen. In the example below, we can see that the transaction was typed or entered manually. We also can see the specific credit card that was used as well as the merchant account that the transaction deposited to.