To run a report to see Typed, Swiped, and EMV credit card transactions that occurred within a specific date range using the Web Version, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Transaction List on the left side of the screen.
- After selecting a date range as well as the transaction types you want to include in the report, click Run Report.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Click Transaction List on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the drop-down under Transactions From-To to select a date range. In the example below, we selected Oct 1, 2018, as the From date and Oct. 31, 2018, as the To date. This means that that report will only include transactions that occurred during this date range.
You also can select one of the date range options on the right side of the calendar. Once you're finished, click Submit.
4. Click Advanced Filters.
5. Click the drop-down under CC Transaction Mode. Then select the transaction type. In the example below, we selected Swiped Transactions and EMV Transactions. This means that only these type of credit card transactions will be included in the report.
6. Once you're finished adding the filters, click Run Report.
7. On the right side of the screen, you can see the transaction type as well as the Merchant Account of the employee the transaction deposited to.