The Online Appointment Rules feature allows you to set a variety of online booking rules, including the ability to deny or approve a customer's request to book with your business online. You specifically can require acceptance for New Customer Appointments, Old Customer Appointments, as well as Outcall service appointments, which are done outside of the business location.
You also can require acceptance for No-shows and Cancellations. For example, you can set a requirement for customers who have canceled or no-showed at least four times. This way, you can take more control over who schedules appointments online with your business.
To explore this feature in more detail using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Online Appointment Rules on the left side of the screen.
- Select Require Acceptance for Online Booking. From there, you can choose the specific appointments for which you want to set the requirement.
- Once you're finished, tap Save.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Online Appointment Rules.
4. Select Require Acceptance for Online Booking. A green color means the option has been enabled. You can require acceptance for New Customer, Old Customer, and Outcall service appointments.
You can also require acceptance for No-shows or Cancellations. Once you select this option, you'll be prompted to set the number of no-shows or cancellations you allow before requiring to either deny or approve a customer's request to book with your business online. In the example below, we've set the requirement to 4.
Once you're finished, tap Save at the bottom of the screen.