The Appointment Search Limit allows you to set the number of available appointment times your customers can see when booking your business online.
To explore this feature in more detail using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Online Appointment Rules.
- Enter the Appointment Search Limit. For example, if you enter 60, customers will be able to see 60 available appointments per day on your booking page.
- Once you're finished, tap Save.
Remember, if you enter a low number for the Appointment Search Limit, this limits the number of available appointments your customers will be able to see so you want to make sure that you enter a sufficient number.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Online Appointment Rules.
4. Enter the Appointment Search Limit. In the example below, we entered 60. This means that customers will be able to see 60 available appointment times on your Vagaro booking page. Once you're finished, click Save.