The Appointment Search Limit allows you to set the number of available appointment times customers can see when booking from the online booking page.
To get started, follow these steps when using the Vagaro Pro App:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Online Appointment Rules.
- Enter the Appointment Search Limit. For example, if you enter 60, customers will be able to see 60 available appointments per day on the online booking page.
- Once you're finished, tap Save.
Remember, if you enter a low number for the Appointment Search Limit, this limits the number of available appointments customers can see.
Related Article: How to Set the Online Appointment Rules
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Online Appointment Rules.
4. Enter the Appointment Search Limit. In the example below, we entered 60. This means that customers will be able to see 60 available appointment times on your Vagaro booking page. Once you're finished, click Save.