The Appointment Search Limit allows you to set the number of appointment times you want to make available to customers from the online booking page.
To get started, follow these steps when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Online Appointment Rules.
- Enter the Appointment Search Limit. For example, entering 60 will allow customers to see 60 available appointments per day on the online booking page.
- Tap Save.
Remember, if you enter a low number for the Appointment Search Limit, this limits the number of available appointments customers can see.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Online Appointment Rules.
4. Enter the Appointment Search Limit. In the example below, we entered 60. This means that customers will be able to see 60 available appointment times on your Vagaro booking page. Click Save when you're done.