The Appointment Search Limit allows you to set the number of available appointment times customers can see when booking from the online booking page.
To get started, follow these steps when using a computer or the Desktop Version:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Online Appointment Rules on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the Appointment Search Limit. For example, if you enter 60, customers will be able to see 60 available appointments per day on the online booking page.
- Click Save.
Remember, if you enter a low number for the Appointment Search Limit, this limits the number of available appointments customers can see.
Setting the Appointment Search Limit on the Desktop Version
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Online Appointment Rules on the left side of the screen.
3. Enter the Appointment Search Limit. In the example below, we entered 60. This means that customers will be able to see 60 available appointment times on your Vagaro booking page. Once you're finished, click Save.