A recurring class is an item that repeats on a specific schedule. You can schedule classes to occur daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly and choose a date to end the sessions.
To book repeat classes, follow these steps when using a computer or the Desktop Version:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Once you've gone to the preferred day on the calendar, select a time slot. Then click New Class.
- Once you're finished selecting one of the recurring options and setting up the class, click Book. Then you're set!
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Once you've gone to the preferred day, select a time slot on the calendar. Then click New Class.
3. Select the Class. You can edit the Date, Time and select another Instructor. Once you're finished, enter the Capacity and Duration.
4. Enter a comment in the box under Add Comment. Under Repeat, select the recurring option. You can repeat the class Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. Let's explore all these options in more detail.
5. To repeat the class Daily, select the Daily option under Repeat. Then select the End Date.
6. To repeat the class weekly, select Weekly under Repeat. Enter how often you often want to repeat the class. For example, if you enter 3 under Every, the class will repeat every three weeks. Select the End Date as well as the days of the week you want to repeat the session.
7. To repeat the class monthly, select Monthly under Repeat. Enter the day of the month you want to provide the session. Then select the End Date.
8. To repeat the class yearly, select Yearly under Repeat. Select the Month and day you want to repeat the session. Then select the End Date.
9. When you're finished, click Book.
10. Once you've booked the class, you'll be able to see it on the calendar. A bent arrow on the appointment block means it is recurring.