A recurring class repeats on a specific schedule. You can schedule classes to occur daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly and choose an end date for the sessions.
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen once you log in.
2. Find the preferred day. Select a time slot on an employee's calendar of your choosing. Then click New Class.
3. Under Class Name, select the Class you want to book. You can also edit the Date, Time and select another Instructor. Below this, enter the Capacity and Duration.
4. Enter a comment in the box under Add Comment. Under Repeat, select the recurring option. You can repeat the class Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. Let's explore all these options in more detail.
5. To repeat the class Daily, select the Daily option under Repeat. Then select the End Date.
6. To repeat the class weekly, select Weekly under Repeat. Enter how often you often want to repeat the class. For example, if you enter 3 under Every, the class will repeat every three weeks. Select the End Date as well as the days of the week you want to repeat the session.
7. To repeat the class monthly, select Monthly under Repeat. Enter the day of the month you want to provide the session. Then select the End Date.
8. To repeat the class yearly, select Yearly under Repeat. Select the month and day you want to repeat the session. Then select the End Date.
9. Click Book when you're ready.
10. You'll be able to see the workshop on the calendar. A circular arrow indicates a recurring class.