A recurring or repeat appointment is an item that repeats on a specific schedule. For example, you can schedule appointments to occur daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
To book recurring appointments in Vagaro using the Desktop Version, follow these steps:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Select an available time slot. Then click New Appointment.
- Once you're finished adding the appointment and selecting the Repeat option, click Book. You can repeat an appointment Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Once you've gone to the preferred day and employee calendar, select an available time slot. Then click New Appointment.
3. Select the Service. Notice you also can edit the Date, Time, Price, and Duration. Select the Resource and Appointment Type.
4. Select the Customer. You'll find the Repeat options in the middle of the screen. You can repeat an appointment Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. Let's explore all of these options in more detail.
5. Select Daily to repeat the appointment on a daily basis. Click the calendar icon to set an End Date.
6. Select Weekly to repeat the appointment weekly. Then select how often you want to repeat the class. For example, if you enter "3," the class will repeat every three weeks.
Click the calendar icon to set the End Date. Then select the days you want to repeat the appointment.
7. Select Monthly to repeat the appointment on a monthly basis. Enter the day of the month you want to repeat the class. Then select the End Date.
8. Select Yearly to repeat the appointment yearly. Select the month and day you want to repeat it. Then select the End Date.
9. Once you're finished, click Book.
10. Once you find the appointment on the Calendar, you'll see a bent arrow on the appointment block. This means it is a recurring event.