A recurring or repeat appointment is a service that repeats on a specific schedule. You specifically can schedule appointments to occur daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
To book a recurring appointment, watch the video or follow the steps below.
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Go to the preferred day and employee calendar. Select an open time slot. Then click New Appointment.
3. Select the Service. You can also edit the Date, Time, Price, and Duration. Next, select the Resource and Appointment Type.
4. Select the Customer.
You'll find the Repeat options in the middle of the screen. You can repeat an appointment Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. Let's take a closer look at all these options.
5. Select Daily to repeat the appointment on a daily basis. Click the calendar icon to set an End Date.
6. Select Weekly to repeat the appointment weekly. Then select how often you want to repeat it. For example, if you enter "3," the class will repeat every three weeks.
Click the calendar icon to set the End Date. Then select the days you want to repeat the appointment.
7. Select Monthly to repeat the appointment on a monthly basis. Enter the day of the month you want to repeat the class. Then select the End Date.
8. Select Yearly to repeat the appointment yearly. Select the month and day you want to repeat it. Then choose the End Date.
9. Click Book when you're ready.
10. A bent arrow on the appointment means it is a recurring event.