A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts.
To add participants to a class, follow these steps when using the Desktop Version.
Adding Attendees to a Class
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select the class that's been booked. Then click Add Attendees.
3. Click Create New to create a customer profile for an attendee who has not been added to your Vagaro account.
4. To search for and add specific attendees, enter the name of the customer in the search box where it says "Search Attendee."
5. Select the customers you want to add to the class on the left side of the screen. Once they are selected, their names will be added to the list on the right side of the page.
6. Click Next when you're ready.
7. In the # of Sessions field, enter the number of sessions you want to offer. Under Repeat, select if you want to offer the class weekly or monthly.
Under Every, choose how often you want to repeat the class. Under Date, click the calendar icon to select the Start Date.
8. Click Add Attendee to add the participants to the class. Click Add Attendee and Checkout to add the participants and check them out for the session.
9. Once the participants have been added, you can confirm this on the calendar. Find the class. Then hover over the Attendee number to view more details.