A Personal Task allows you to schedule time off for sick days, vacations, holidays, lunch breaks, as well as any special meetings or tasks that need to be completed. You can disable online booking during the time frame a personal task is set and create recurring tasks, repeating them daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
To book a personal task in Vagaro using the Web Version, follow these steps:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
- After going to the preferred day, select a time slot on the calendar of the employee.
- Select Personal Task.
- Once you're done creating the task, select Book.
When adding a Personal Task, be aware of the following:
- A dark brown color on a personal task appointment block indicates that customers will not be able to book online during the time range that a task has been set.
- A light brown color means that online booking has been turned on.
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. After going to the preferred day, select a time slot on the calendar. Then click Personal Task.
3. Click the drop-down under Personal Task. Then select the preferred option.
4. Once you've selected the Personal Task, click Block Online Booking if you do not want to allow customers to book online during the time frame that a personal task is set. Deselect the option if you want clients to book online during the time that a task has been scheduled.
Click Full Day Off if you want to block off your whole schedule for the day.
5. If you do not want to block off your whole schedule, select the preferred start and end times. Under Add Comment, you can add a comment to the task.
6. To create a recurring a task, you can select one of the repeat options, including choosing to repeat the event Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. Once you're finished, click Save.
7. Once the task has been booked, you'll be able to see it on your Calendar. If you select it, you'll be able to Edit or Delete it. A bent arrow on the appointment block means it is a recurring task.
A Personal Task with a dark brown color means that you've selected to Block Online Booking.
A Personal Task with a lighter brown color means you've chosen to allow online booking.