To book multiple services when scheduling an appointment using the Web Version in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Go to the preferred day. Select a time slot. Then click New Multiple Appointments.
- After adding the services, select Book.
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select a time slot. Then click New Multiple Appointments.
3. Select the Service and Service Provider (the person providing the service).
4. Enter the Duration, Price, Points, and select the Time for the service. Select a Resource if a resource has been added to the service.
5. Click Add an Item to add more services to the booking.
6. Once you click Add an Item, you can add an additional appointment to the booking.
7. Click Add an Item again to add an additional service. Click Next when you're finished.
8. Once you click Next, you'll be able to finalize the booking. Click Add another service to add more services to the booking. If you're done adding services, select a Date and Time. Enter the Price and Duration. Then select the Appointment Type.
9. Enter an Appointment Note. Remember an appointment note or comment is added to the actual appointment and not to the customer's profile. Click this link to learn more about this feature: How to See An Appointment Comment.
Select any of the Repeat options below to create a recurring appointment. You can repeat the service Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
10. Select the customer. Click Edit, found next to the client's name, to make changes to the customer's profile.
Click Notes to add and see the client's notes. Click History to see the customer's history such as their past booking and purchase information. Click the Credit Card icon to edit or add a credit card to the customer's profile.
Once you're finished, click Book.
11. Once the multiple appointments have been created, you'll be able to see them on the Calendar screen. If you click on an appointment, you'll be able to do the following:
- Edit the appointment.
- See and add notes to the customer's profile.
- See and add forms to the client's profile.
- Rebook the appointment.
- Print a Ticket or a summary of the appointment.
- Change the status of the appointment.
- Check out the appointment.
- Cancel the appointment.
- Move it to another date.
- Delete the appointment.