To book multiple services when scheduling an appointment, follow these steps.
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Go to the preferred day. Select a time slot. Then click New Multiple Appointments.
- Click Book after adding the services to the booking.
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Go to the employee calendar. Select an open time slot. Then click New Multiple Appointments.
3. Select the Service and Service Provider (the person providing the service).
4. Enter the Duration, Price, Points, and select the Time for the service. Select a Resource if a resource has been added to the service.
5. Click Add an Item to add more services to the booking.
6. After clicking Add an Item, you can add an additional service to the booking.
7. Click Add an Item again to add another service to the appointment. Click Next when you're finished.
8. Click Add another service to add more services to the booking. Notice you can select a different Date and Time. Select the Appointment Type you want to assign to the customer. Click here to learn more about this feature.
9. Enter an Appointment Note. Remember an appointment note or comment is added to the actual appointment and not to the customer's profile. Click here to learn more.
Select any of the Repeat options below to create a recurring appointment. You can repeat the service Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
10. Select the customer. Click Edit, found next to the client's name, to update the customer's profile.
Click Notes to add and see the client's notes. Click History to see the customer's history such as their appointment and purchase history. Click the Credit Card icon to edit or add a credit card to the customer's profile.
Click Book once you're finished.
11. Once the multiple appointments have been created, you'll be able to see them on the Calendar. If you select one of the appointments, you'll be able to do the following:
- Edit the appointment.
- See and add notes to the customer's profile.
- See and add forms to the client's profile.
- Rebook the appointment.
- Print a Ticket or a summary of the appointment.
- Change the status of the appointment.
- Check out the appointment.
- Cancel the appointment.
- Move it to another date.
- Delete the appointment.