The Appointment Timeline or History shows you every detail of an appointment, including the following: its date, duration, the service that was added to the booking, the employee who provided the service, if there were any updates or changes to the appointment, and information about notifications sent to the customer.
To see Appointment History, follow these steps.
- Click Calendar.
- Select the appointment.
- Click Edit.
- If it's a repeat appointment, you can update the appointment for that day (Edit only this occurrence) or Edit the series. Click the green Edit Appointment(s) button when you're ready.
- Select Timeline.
- The Timeline shows you the following:
- The employee who created the appointment as well as the date it was created
- The appointment date
- The duration of the appointment
- The name of the service or class that was added to the appointment
- The appointment comments that were added by the business and/or customer
- The employee who provided the service
- If the appointment was modified as well as the person who edited the appointment
- The status of the appointment
- The Action column shows all events for this appointment, such as Appointment Created, Service Completed, Confirmation Sent, and more. It also includes links to see the Cancellation Policy and notifications that have been sent.
The example below shows that Email, Text, and SMS notifications were sent to the client. Click one of the links to view a copy of the message.