The Appointment History or Timeline shows you every detail of an appointment, including the following: its date, duration, the service that was added to the booking, the employee who provided the service, and if there were any updates or changes to the appointment.
To see an Appointment Timeline, follow these steps when using a computer or the Desktop Version:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Select the appointment.
- Select Edit.
- Select Timeline to view details of the appointment.
Let's get started!
Viewing the Timeline
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select the appointment.
3. Click Edit.
4. If it's a repeat appointment, you can update the appointment for that day (Edit only this occurrence) or Edit the series. Click Edit Appointment(s) when you're ready.
5. Select Timeline.
6. The Timeline shows you the following:
- The employee who created the appointment as well as the date it was created.
- The appointment date.
- The duration of the appointment.
- The name of the service or class that was added to the appointment.
- The appointment comments that were added by the business and/or customer.
- The employee who provided the service.
- If the appointment was modified as well as the person who edited the appointment.
- The status of the appointment.
- The specific changes that were made to the appointment.
- If the customer received an email or text notification about the appointment. In the example below, we can see that an email notification was sent to the client. Select it to view a copy of it. If a text notification had been sent, you would see SMS.