An appointment comment is a note that customers enter when booking an appointment online. You'll be able to view a client's comment when you edit an appointment on your Calendar. You also can add an additional message to the note.
To view appointment comments, follow these steps when using a computer or the Desktop Version:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Select the appointment.
- Select Edit.
- You'll be able to see the comment under Appointment Note. Once you're done viewing the comment or adding any additional details, click Book.
Remember, there's a difference between an appointment comment/note and a customer note. An appointment comment is added to a specific appointment. A customer note is added to the client's profile.
Related Article: How to See An Appointment Comment on the Vagaro Pro App.
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select the appointment.
3. Click Edit.
4. If a customer added a comment when booking online, you'll see it in the box under Appointment Note when editing the appointment. You can also add a message to the note. Remember the client will not see the comment you add. Click Book once you're done.
5. A yellow note on the appointment means that a comment was added to the service.