A service is an item an employee provides for a single client. Examples of services include a women's haircut, a shave or massage. From the Services/Classes Menu, you can add Vagaro services or create custom services that are more unique to the business.
To change the order of how Services are arranged on the Service/Class Menu, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Service/Class Menu on the left side.
- Select the Services option from the top.
- From the Service Menu, click on the service you want to move and then drag it to the preferred spot on the list.
- You can also use the Change Order feature to seamlessly move all the Categories and Services on the menu!
Let's get started!
Changing the Order of the Service Menu
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu on the left side.
3. Select the Services option from the top.
4. Select the service you want to move and then drag the item to the preferred position. In the example below, we moved the Men's Haircut service beneath the Women's Haircut service.
5. You can also use the Change Order feature to move multiple Categories and Services at once. Click Change Order from the Service-Class Menu to get started.
6. Select the Category you want to move on the left side. Then use the arrows to move the item to the spot you prefer. Select the top arrow to move a category up on the list. Click the bottom arrow to move it down on the menu.
7. Once you select a Category on the left side, you can select and move a Service or a Service Bundle within the Category on the right side. Use the arrows to change how you want the list to display.
Click Apply when you're happy with the results, and you're all set! The update immediately takes effect on the Service-Class Menu.