The Edit Working Hours feature allows you to change the working hours of an employee on a specific day on the Calendar. This allows you to update an employee's schedule in a quick and convenient fashion. To explore this feature in more detail using the Web Version, follow these steps:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Select a time slot once you've gone to the preferred day on the employee's calendar. Then click Edit Working Hours.
- After selecting the start and end times, click Save.
Related article: How to Edit the Working Hours of an Employee on the Vagaro Pro App.
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select a time slot once you've gone to the preferred day on the employee's calendar. Then click Edit Working Hours.
3. Click the clock icons to select the Start and End Times. Select the Apply to All option below to set it as a recurring event. For example, if you selected to edit the working hours of an employee's Friday schedule, selecting this option would allow you to change the hours for all Fridays and not just for that single Friday. Click Save when you're finished.