Points are given to customers as an incentive to purchase more items from your business. Clients can collect points when they book classes and services or purchase products, memberships, and packages. They then can use these points to redeem items if their points total exceeds the redeeming value.
To learn how to use points, follow the guide below.
1. Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer. The items they are being checked out for will automatically appear in the Shopping Cart.
3. Select the Shopping Cart icon.
4. Select the service for which you want to use points.
5. Toggle the Use Points option. Remember, if the item has been added to a package or membership, you will not see the Use Points option unless you decide not to use the package or membership. This is because the system will default to these options first.
6. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.
7. Tap Done at the bottom of the screen.
8. Enter the remaining payment. Then tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Customers at the bottom of the screen on your app.
- Select the customer. This action takes you to the client's profile.
- Select the Data tab to see the points balance.