To book a new appointment, follow these steps when using the Desktop Version:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Find the employee's calendar. Select a time slot on the day you want to schedule the appointment. Then click New Appointment.
- After setting up the appointment, click Book, and you're all set!
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select a time slot on the day you want to schedule the appointment. Then click New Appointment.
3. Select the service. Click Add another service to add multiple services to the booking.
4. Click the calendar icon under Date to select a date for the service. Click the clock icon under Time to select a time.
5. Enter the Price and Duration. Click the drop-down below to select the Appointment Type. There are four appointment types in Vagaro:
- RR= Return Request- This tracks returning clients who are requesting a specific service provider.
- RNR= Return Non Request- This tracks returning clients who are not requesting a specific service provider.
- NR= New Request- This tracks new clients who are requesting a specific service provider.
- NNR= New Non Request- This tracks new clients who are not requesting a specific service provider.
Click this link to learn more about this feature: How to Track Customer Retention in Vagaro.
6. Enter an Appointment Note. Remember, there's a difference between an appointment note and a customer note. An appointment note or comment is added to a specific appointment. A customer note is added to the client's profile.
To create a repeat appointment, select any of the recurring options. Select Daily to repeat the appointment on a daily basis. Click Weekly to repeat the appointment on a weekly basis. Select Monthly to repeat it monthly and select Yearly to repeat it yearly. Click this link to learn more about recurring appointments: How to Book Repeat Appointments in Vagaro.
7. Select the client. Click Edit to make changes to the customer's profile. Click Notes to view and add notes to the customer's profile. Click History to see the client's history, including their booking and purchase history. Click the credit card icon to add or edit the client's credit card on file. Click Book when you're finished.
8. Once the appointment is booked, you'll be able to see it on your calendar. If you select it, you can do the following:
- Edit the appointment.
- View and add notes to the client's profile.
- See and add forms to the customer's profile.
- View the customer's history.
- Rebook the appointment.
- Print a summary of the appointment.
- Change the status of the appointment.
- Check out the appointment.
- Cancel the appointment.
- Move it to another date.
- Delete the appointment.