To see if a customer received an appointment notification in Vagaro, follow the steps below.
Remember, clients can receive up to three notifications:
- Appointment Details— These include details of the appointment once it is booked.
- Confirmation Requests— These allow clients to confirm whether or not they will be at the appointment.
- Appointment Reminders— These remind customers of an upcoming appointment and can be sent as a text and/or email.
Let's get started!
Seeing if a Client Received an Appointment Notification
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Enter the name of the customer. Then select it once it appears. This takes you to the client's profile.
3. Select the Appointments tab.
4. Find the appointment on the list. Click the three dots that correspond to it on the right side of the screen. Then select Timeline. The timeline provides more details about the appointment, including if a customer received an appointment notification.
5. If the customer failed to receive the notification, you'll see a status of Failed on the right side of the screen in the column under Action.
6. Hover over the icon under the status to see why the customer failed to receive it. Typically, a notification fails to reach the recipient when the contact information is invalid, incorrect or if it has been marked as spam.
7. If a notification has been sent successfully, you won't see a Failed status. In the example below, you can see that the customer opened the email. You can get more details if you hover over the icon above the Email and SMS links.
Click Email to see a copy of the email notification that was sent to the client. Click SMS to see the text notification that was sent.
Example of an Email Notification