To see if a customer received an appointment notification in Vagaro, follow these steps
Remember, customers can receive up to three notifications:
- Appointment Details - These include details of the appointment once it is booked.
- Confirmation Requests - These allow customers to confirm whether or not they will be at the appointment.
- Appointment Reminders - These remind customers of an upcoming appointment and can be sent as a text and/or email.
Related Article: How to Set Appointment Reminders and Notifications
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Enter the customer's name and then select it.
This takes you to the customer's profile.
- Select the Appointments tab.
- Find the appointment on the list. Click the Action (3 vertical dots) menu and then select Timeline. The timeline provides more details about the appointment, including if a customer received an appointment notification.
- If the customer didn't receive the notification, the Action column shows Failed in red.
- Hover over the info icon under the status to see why the customer failed to receive it.
Typically, a notification fails to reach the recipient when the contact information is invalid, incorrect or if it has been marked as spam.
- If a notification has been sent successfully, you won't see a Failed status.
In the example below, you can see that the customer opened the email. You can get more details if you hover over the icon above the Email and SMS links.
- Click Email or SMS to see the email or text notification.
Example of an Email Notification