Packages allow you to sell future visits and sessions in bulk. You can also set different auto-renew options, charging the client weekly, every four weeks, monthly, every two months, quarterly, yearly or after a set number of visits are completed. When creating and designing packages, you can specifically do the following:
- Customize a package to fit your business needs.
- Add one type of class or service to a package.
- Combine different classes or services into one package.
- Offer a set series of visits or unlimited visits.
- Set your autopay charge frequency, charging customers weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly or by a set number of completed visits.
Once a package is created, you can sell it from the Checkout screen. You also can sell it on Vagaro.com, your booking page, your Instagram page, Facebook account, and your personal website or blog via the Vagaro booking widget.
If you choose to require auto-renewal, you can set the Auto-Renew Limit or the number of times you want to renew the package. This gives you more flexibility and control and provides clients with more payment options.
*Remember, to redeem a visit from a package, the customer must book the appointment or class within the expiration date of the package.
Let's get started!
Selling a Package
Remember, you first need to create a package before you can sell it. Click this link for more information: How to Create a New Package.
1. Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the client. Then tap Shopping Cart to select and sell a package to the customer.
3. Tap Add Item.
4. Select Package.
5. Select the Service/Class/Package option.
6. Tap Packages to select and sell one of the premade packages you've already created. If you want to create a new package, instead of selecting one of the premade items, select the Category below. Then select the specific class or service you want to assign to the package.
For example, if you select the Classes category. You'll be able to select an item such as Yoga or MMA. You'll then be able to set the number of visits as well as the price for these visits.
7. If you selected the Packages option, you'll be able to select and sell one of the premade items. Select the package you want to sell.
8. You'll be able to assign a different price to the package. Enter the total in the field that corresponds to Amount.
Select Auto Renewal to automatically charge the client's credit card on file. You'll be able to charge the card Weekly, Every 4 Weeks, Monthly, Every 2 Months, Quarterly, Yearly or after the Number of visits have been Completed.
You'll also be able to set the Auto Renew Limit. For example, if you enter "2," the package will auto-renew no more than two times. Tap Done at the bottom of the screen when you're finished.
9. Once you've selected the Package you want to sell, tap Done below.
10. Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
11. You'll be able to email or print a copy of the Receipt.
Redeeming a Package
1. Now that we've sold the Package to the client, the customer will be able to redeem it. To get started, tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer.
3. Tap the Shopping Cart icon to select the item that's been included in the package.
4. Select the item or service that's been added to the package. Notice the package redeems automatically. You also can redeem it by tapping the Pkg option.
5. Once you tap Pkg, select the Use Package option. A red color means it's been enabled and the package is being used.
6. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.
7. Tap Done.
8. Tap Checkout after entering the remaining payment.