To change your business hours, follow these steps when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Employee Profiles on the left side of the screen.
- Find the employee. Then click the Hours button that corresponds to their profile.
- Click Save after configuring the hours.
*Remember your business hours reflect the earliest start time and latest end time for each day. So if you have any employee who works from 8 am to 6 pm and another who works from 9 am to 7 pm, the business hours for this day would be 8 am to 7 pm.
Changing the Working Hours
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Employees Profile.
3. Find the employee. Then select Hours.
4. You can make changes to an employee's work hours for each day of the week.
5. Select the toggle switches on the left side to allow an employee to work on a specific day. A green color means the option has been turned on.
Click on the drop-down menus to select the start and end times for each day. You can also enter a time. Click Save when you're finished.