To change your business hours using the Web Version in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Employee Profiles on the left side of the screen.
- Locate the employee. Then click the Hours button that corresponds to their profile.
- Once you're finished configuring the hours, click Save.
*Remember your business hours reflect the earliest start time and latest end time for each day. So if you have any employee who works from 8 am to 6 pm and another who works from 9 am to 7 pm, the business hours for this day would be from 8 am to 7 pm.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Employees Profile.
3. Locate the employee. Then select Hours.
4. You can make changes to an employee's work hours for each day of the week.
5. Toggle the switches on the left side to enable an employee to work on those specific days. A green color means the option has been turned on. Click on the drop-down menus to select the start and end times. You can also enter a time. Click Save when you're finished.