To change your business hours using the Web Version in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Employee Profiles on the left side of the screen.
- Locate the employee. Then, select the Hours button.
- Hit Save after making the necessary changes.
*Remember your business hours reflect the earliest start time and latest end time for each day.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Employees Profile.
3. Locate the employee. Then select Hours.
4. You can make changes to an employee's work hours for each day of the week.
5. Toggle the switches on the left side to enable an employee to work on those specific days. A green color means the option has been turned on. Click on the drop-down menus to select the start and end times. You can also enter a time. Click Save when you're finished.