As the owner of the account, you can set Access Levels for each employee. Think of access levels as permissions or roles that can be customized to restrict your employees from viewing and/or editing specific features in Vagaro. Remember the owner of the account always has full access.
Follow the steps below to get started.
Setting Access Levels
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Access Levels.
4. Tap New Access Level to create a custom access level.
5. To edit an existing access level that you've assigned to an employee, tap the three lines that correspond to the item you want to edit. Then select Edit.
6. Enter the access level name and description. You'll be able to select View and/or Modify for each access level setting. View means you can access and look at specific features in your account. However, you can't edit them. Modify means you can access and edit that specific feature.
Tap Save at the bottom of the screen when you're finished.
In-Depth Definition of Access Levels
- Calendar Configuration Management - Employees can change the way the calendar page is displayed. They can also turn on/off tracking for customer retention. These will affect all employees.
- Control Own Calendar - Employees can view/edit their own calendars. This allows them to edit and move their appointments and personal tasks.
- Control Other Employee Calendars - Employees can view/edit other employees’ calendars, allowing them to edit and move their appointments and personal tasks.
- Accept Own Appointments - Employees can accept their own appointment requests.
- Accept Other Employee Appointments - Employees can accept appointment requests for others.
- Accept Appointment Requests and Waitlists - Employees can accept their own appointment requests and use the waitlist feature for services, classes, and workshops.
- Accept Other Employee Appointment Requests and Waitlists - Employees can accept other employee appointment requests and waitlists for services, classes, and workshops.
- Ability to Undo Checkout of Appointments - Employees can undo an appointment that has been checked out. Employees cannot undo services that are paid by credit card and being processed through Vagaro. Products sales also cannot be undone.
- Customer Checkout - Employees can check out customers.
- Credit Card Processing - Employees can select different Vagaro Merchant Services accounts. They can also toggle retail account settings as well.
- Manage Refund - Employees can see, manage and give refunds.
- Invoice Management - Employees can create, edit, and delete invoices.
- Customer Management - Employees can view/add/edit/delete customer profiles. Employees will be able to see everything except for the contact information.
Note: If both the View and Modify buttons next to Customer Management are not selected, employees with this Access Level will only be able to see the first and last name of a client.
- Customer Notes, SOAP Notes, Forms, and Files - Employees can view/edit/add/delete customer notes (Allergy, Formulas, General, and Pop-Up Notes). Employees also can view, edit or delete SOAP Notes as well as Forms and Files.
- Forms Management - Employees can add, edit, and delete forms.
- Venue Gallery/Portfolio Management - Employees can add/edit/delete content and images in their Portfolio Gallery.
- Email Marketing Management - Promotional, Private, and Recurring emails can be created/edited/deleted.
- Website Builder - Employees can customize the Vagaro Booking Page (the cost to customize a site is an extra $10 per month).
- Manage Widget - Employees can customize the booking widget that can be added to a website.
- Promotion Email/Text Plans - Employees can view and modify the businesses’ promotional email and text plans.
- Ability to Run Own Reports - Employees can run their own reports.
- Ability to Run Other's Reports - Employees can run other employee's reports. Employees also will have access to the Transaction List, be able to select a Service Provider, and be able to issue Refunds.
- Time Card Screen - Employees can access the time card report and make alterations such as clocking in and out. hidden until 8/10
- Ability to Edit Own Time Card - Ability to edit his/her own time card.
- Gift Certificate - Employees can create and/or edit gift certificates in the gift certificate management screen. Gift Certificates created from the management screen do not require payment.
- Packages - Employees can access the reports for packages and edit packages that have already been purchased.
- Cancellation & No Shows Report - Employees can see deleted, canceled, denied, and no-show appointments.
- Control His/Her Own Push Notification History - Employees can export and delete records in their own push notification history on their Vagaro Pro app.
- Control Other People’s Push Notification History - Employees can export and delete records in other employees’ push notification histories on their Vagaro Pro app.
- Pending Shipment Report - Employees can access the pending shipment report.
- Ability to Run Own Payroll - Employees can view and run their own payroll.
- Ability to Run Other's Payroll - Employees can view and run other employee payrolls.
- Dashboard - Employees can view the dashboard and change the widgets that appear on the dashboard.
- Failed Payment Report - Employees can view the failed payment report.
- Customer Review Report - Employees can view the report listing customer reviews. With Modify on, they can also respond to reviews.
- General Setting - Employees can edit the sections for Business and Booking.
- Manage Other Employee Profiles - Employees can edit the employee profiles of others. This includes their name, email, password, contact information, hours, and services.
- Manage Own Profile - Employees can edit their own profiles. This includes their name, email, password, contact information, hours, and services. Employees can also modify access levels.
- Access Level Management - Employees can add, edit, and delete Access Levels.
- Service, Resource, Class Management can be Created and Edited - Employees can add, edit, and create services, resources, and classes.
- Inventory - Employees can view the inventory list and make changes.
- Message Plans (For the UK and Australian Businesses) - Allows for the enabling and disabling of the paid message plans.
- Manage Online Shopping Cart - Employees can enable and disable the online shopping cart. The Online Shopping Cart is an additional $10 per month and requires a merchant account.
- Vagaro Drive - Employees can view and change the file storage plan.
- Memberships - Employees can view and make changes to memberships.
- Packages - Employees can add, edit, and delete packages.
- Log In from Any IP address - Employees can log in from any network (home, work, or mobile).
- Feature Subscriptions - View and modify feature subscriptions.
- QuickBooks - View and modify QuickBooks.
- Xero - View and modify Xero.
- Check In App - View and modify Check In App.
- Branded App - View and modify Branded App.
- Feature Business - View and modify Feature Business.