To edit the business name, address, contact information, Vagaro URL, as well as other items in the Business Profile, follow these steps when using the Web Version:
Related Article: Update Business Profile - Vagaro Pro app
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Business Profile on the left side of the screen.
3. Enter your Business Name, Description, and Business Address. Remember, you're not able to add an address with a P.O. Box.
When you enter your address, the map changes below. This helps you pinpoint exactly where your business is located. Click Fix incorrect map marker to move the Google Maps marker to the correct location or spot on the map.
4. If you selected Fix incorrect map marker in the previous step, move the marker to its correct spot on the map. Then click Confirm Marker when you're finished.
5. Once you're done positioning the marker on your map, enter your Phone Number, Email, Business Website, and Vagaro URL (This is where you find your URL to the booking page).
Toggle the Show contact info option to show your contact information on your Vagaro page. Turn on the List your business on Vagaro.com option to make your booking page available on www.vagaro.com. Then toggle to display your business location on Google Maps based on your address.
Click Save when you're finished.