To edit your business name, address, contact information, Vagaro URL, as well as other items in your Business Profile using the Desktop Version, follow these steps:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Business Profile on the left side of the screen under Business.
- Click Save after making the updates. Your Vagaro website and booking page will automatically update once you save the changes.
Related Article: How to Update Your Business Profile (On the Vagaro Pro App)
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Business Profile.
3. Enter your Business Name, Description, and Business Address. Remember, you're not able to add an address with a P.O. Box.
When you enter your address, the map changes below. This helps you pinpoint exactly where your business is located. Click Fix incorrect map marker to move the Google Maps marker to the correct location or spot on the map.
4. If you selected Fix incorrect map marker in the previous step, move the marker to its correct spot on the map. Then click Confirm Marker when you're finished.
5. Once you're done positioning the marker on your map, enter your Phone Number, Email, Business Website, and Vagaro URL (This is where you find your booking URL).
Toggle the Show contact info option to show your contact information on your Vagaro page. Enable the List your business on Vagaro.com option to make your booking page available on www.vagaro.com. Then toggle to display your business location on Google Maps based on your address.
Click Save when you're finished.