A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can add a Vagaro class that's already in your account by default or you can add a customizable class that's more unique to your business.
To see your attendees for an upcoming class, follow the steps below.
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select the existing class on the calendar. Then click Edit.
3. You can see all the clients who signed up for a class on the right side of the screen. Clicking on the customer's name allows you to edit their profile.
4. To search for a participant, enter the name in the search box under Attendee.
5. To change the class status of a client, click the three dots. Then select the status you prefer. Here's a description of each status.
- Checkout - this action takes you directly to the Checkout screen where you can collect payment.
- Accept - this allows you to accept a customer's request to book a class.
- Deny - this allows you to deny the customer's request to book a class.
- Check-In - this allows you to check in a customer once they make it to the class.
- No Show - this allows you to change the client's status to No Show if they do not make it to the class.
- Cancel - this allows you to cancel the customer's class session.
- Delete - this allows you to remove the customer from the session.
- History - this allows you to view the customer's history with your business.
6. Select Notify Attendee to let the client know about the change in status.
7. Click Add Attendee to add more participants to the class. Click Book when you're finished.