To allow or disable online booking, follow these steps when using the Desktop Version:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Employee Profiles on the left side of the screen.
- Once you find the employee, toggle the Online Booking option on the right side of the screen to disable or enable the feature. A green color means that online booking has been turned on for that employee. A white color means it's been turned off.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings.
2. Select Employee Profiles.
3. Find the employee. Then toggle the Online Booking option on the right side of the screen to disable or enable Online Booking. A green color indicates that online booking has been turned on. A white color means it's been disabled.
4. Let's now confirm the updates on our Vagaro booking page. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
5. Under Photos, select View My Vagaro Page.
6. We can see the changes in the Staff section in our Vagaro Booking Page. Notice that the online booking option has been turned on for Rachel Johnson. However, it has been disabled for Claire Dennis.