A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees.
If you need to cancel a scheduled class, follow these steps:
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select the class.
3. Click Cancel.
4. Select Cancel only this occurrence to cancel the single session. Select Cancel the series to cancel all the remaining sessions for the attendees. Then click Cancel Class.
Here are some examples that illustrate canceling a series:
Example 1: You're offering a Martial Arts class that has four sessions. If you select to cancel the recurring class beginning on the first session, this will remove all the remaining sessions for the attendees.
Example 2: You're offering a Martial Arts class that has four sessions. If you select to cancel the series starting on the second session, the system will remove the second, third and fourth sessions.
5. You'll be able to refund clients who have prepaid beforehand. Click Refund to continue.
6. Click the Action drop-down menu that corresponds to the customer on the right side of the screen. Then click Refund. This takes you through the process of refunding the item as cash, a credit card, gift certificate or a package. Click this link for more information about the refund process: How to Refund a Transaction.
7. Click Cancel Class once you're finished refunding the clients.
8. Enter a message you want to send to the customers. Click Add this to attendee(s)'s cancellation history to add the item to the customer's cancellation count.
Click Notify Attendee(s) to send a notification to the client about the updated status. This removes the session from the calendar.