To edit an employee's profile using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Employee Profiles.
- Locate the employee. Then tap the Profile button.
- When you're finished editing the profile, select Save.
When editing an employee profile in Vagaro, you'll be able to do the following:
- Edit their name, contact information, and address.
- Enable the 2-Step Verification option. This is an added security measure which prompts the system to automatically send an email and text notification to users when logging into a Vagaro account from a new device or location. The system also sends a code, which is then entered to gain access.
- Enable the option to show the employee's contact information on your Vagaro booking.
- Add a Bio to the profile.
- Allow the employee to receive email, text, and push notifications when appointments are booked.
- Allow the employee to receive marketing emails you send as a business as well as emails from Vagaro.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Employee Profiles.
4. Locate the employee. Then tap the Profile button.
5. Tap Save when you're finished editing the employee's profile.