A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can add a Vagaro class that's already in your account by default or you can add a customizable class that's more unique to your business.
To delete a class on the calendar, follow the steps below.
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select the class on the calendar.
3. Select Delete only this occurrence to delete a single session. Click Delete the series to delete the entire series if it's a repeat or recurring session. Click Delete Class to continue.
Here are some examples that illustrate deleting a series:
Example 1: Let's say you're offering a Martial Arts class that has four sessions. If you select to cancel the recurring class beginning on the first session, this will remove all the remaining sessions for the attendees.
Example 2: Let's say you're offering a Martial Arts class that has four sessions. If you select to cancel the series starting on the second session, the software will remove the second, third and fourth sessions.
4. You'll be able to refund the customer if the class was prepaid by the client. Click Refund.
5. Click the Action drop-down that corresponds to the client on the right side of the screen to refund the customer. Then click Refund to begin the process of issuing the refund.
6. Click Delete Class after refunding the clients.
7. Click Delete to confirm. This removes the session from the calendar.