To delete an employee using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps.
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Employee Profiles.
- Locate the employee. Then tap the three dots at the top of the profile.
- Select Delete. This action will reduce your licenses and prevent any further billing for that profile.
Remember the system will retain the deleted employee's appointment history and information for reporting purposes.
Related Article: How to Delete an Employee on the Web Version.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Employee Profiles.
4. Locate the employee. Tap the three dots. Then tap Delete.
5. Select Delete Calendar. You also can select to reassign the calendar to another provider if they are taking over the business. Selecting this option allows you to select an existing employee only if you have not added hours or services to their profile.
Tap Save when you're finished.