To delete an employee using the Vagaro Pro app, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Employee Profiles.
- Find the employee on the list. Then tap the three dots at the top of the profile.
- Select Delete. This reduces your licenses and prevents any further billing for that profile.
*Remember, Vagaro keeps a deleted employee's information on file for report purposes.
Delete an Employee
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Employee Profiles.
4. Find the employee on the list. Tap the three dots. Then tap Delete.
5. Select Delete Calendar. Then tap Save when you're finished.
Select Re-assign Calendar to assign the calendar to another employee or to a new employee before deleting the employee. Click here to learn more.
*Remember you can only reassign a calendar to an employee who does NOT have hours or services.