To cancel an appointment, follow the steps below when using a computer or the Desktop Version.
Canceling an Appointment
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select the appointment. Then, click Cancel.
3. If the customer has multiple appointments, you'll be able to cancel the single occurrence or all the multiple appointments. Then, click Cancel Appointment(s).
4. Enter a message in the Message to customer field. This is sent to the customer. Then select Add this to customer's cancellation history to add the cancellation to the customer's history.
5. Click Notify Customer to inform the client of the cancellation or click Don't Notify Customer. This removes the appointment from the schedule.