A Service Bundle allows you to group up to three services and sell them as a unit, typically at discounted prices to give clients more of an incentive to purchase the bundle. The feature also enables you to effortlessly book multiple services and service providers at the same time.
For example, you can group three services such as a couples massage, pedicure, and manicure and provide the services at the same appointment time.
Once the item is created, you can sell it on your website, Vagaro booking page, and checkout screen in your Vagaro account.
To add a couples massage, pedicure, and manicure to a Service Bundle and schedule them at the same time, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click the SERVICE BUNDLE tab.
- Click Insert Service Bundle.
- Click Save when you are finished creating the item.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service / Class Menu on the left side of the screen under Things We Sell.
3. Click the Service Bundle tab.
4. Click Insert Service Bundle.
5. Click Upload to add an image to the bundle. Clients will see this picture when they book the item online.
6. Enter a Title and Description.
7. Select the services. Remember you first have to create the services in the Services / Classes Menu. Click this learn to learn how to create custom services: How to Add Custom Services and Classes.
Also, remember Outcall/Mobile services can't be included in a service bundle. Click this link to learn more about this feature: How to Set Outcall/Mobile Services in Vagaro.
8. Enter the price for each service.
9. Click on the checkboxes to activate the bundle and show the item as well as the price online.
10. If you select Required, the services will be performed at the same time by different service providers.
11. Click Save when you're finished.