A Service Bundle allows you to group up to three services and sell them as a unit, typically at discounted prices to give clients more of an incentive to purchase the bundle. The feature also enables you to effortlessly book multiple services and service providers at the same time.
For example, you can group three services such as a couples massage, pedicure, and manicure and provide the services at the same appointment time.
Once the item is created, you can sell it on your website, Vagaro booking page, and checkout screen in your Vagaro account.
To add a couples massage, pedicure, and manicure to a Service Bundle and schedule them at the same time, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click the green Add button. Then select the Service Bundle option.
- Once you're finished creating the item, click Save
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service / Class Menu on the left side of the screen under Things We Sell.
3. Click the green Add button. Then select the Service Bundle option.
4. Click Upload to add an image to the bundle. Clients will see this picture when they book the item online.
5. Enter a Title and Description.
6. Select the services you want to add to the bundle. Remember, you first have to create the services in the Services/ Classes Menu. Click this link to learn how to create custom services: How to Add Custom Services and Classes.
Also, remember Outcall/Mobile services can't be included in a service bundle. Click this link to learn more about this feature: How to Set Outcall/Mobile Services in Vagaro.
7. Once you select a service, you'll notice that the cost automatically appears if you have already set a price for the item when creating or editing it in the Service/Class Menu. You can also enter a different price in the box that corresponds to the service on the right side of the screen.
8. Click Active to activate the bundle. Click Show service bundle online to display the item on your online booking page. Select Show price online to the show the price of the bundle online.
9. If you select Required, the services will be performed at the same time by different service providers.
10. Click Save when you're finished.