The Connected Devices feature allows you to see devices that employees use to log into their Vagaro accounts.
1. Select Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Employee Profiles on the left sidebar under Employees.
3. Find the service provider on the list. Then click Profile.
4. Click the Connected Devices tab at the top of the screen.
5. You can the devices the employee is using to access the account. You can specifically see:
- The device they used to log in.
- The version of the device.
- Their location.
- The date they logged in.